Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hot, sticky, & rainy



image credits...
1. Domino (rip) 2. http://www.marthastewart.com/ 3. http://www.marthastewart.com/ 4. the lovely Miroslava...unknown source 5. unknown 6. little girl's room designed by the amazing Mario Buatta 7. designed by interior stylist Katie Sellers 8. bouillotte lamp...unknown 9. a little pink goes a long way in this photo...again, I saved this one without credits - sorry!
On a day like this - hot, sticky, rainy - I thought some pink would cheer me up. And it did.
Also, I would have loved to call the Buatta bedroom my own when I was a little girl...or even now.

11 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!!! love the buatta bedroom!
    thanks for the comment today too!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully feminine! Love the candles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! loved your blog, take a look at ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow it,
    Love,
    A&A

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh these are all too cute! i LOVE the bed of the first image and all the floral decors in the sixth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style! Very girly and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first photo! The room look so lovely...

    x
    thinkbackandrelax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the first bedroom! oh what i would do for a bed like that! love the blog!


    www.dirtylaundryandeverythingelseiairdry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx