Saturday, September 26, 2009

everything's got a moral, if only you can find it






images: 1. Versace spring 06 rtw, style.com 2. Valentino fall 09 couture, style.com 3. Erin Fetherston spring 10 rtw, style.com 4. Elie Saab fall 08 couture, style.com 5. unknown 6. unknown 7. weheartit.com 8. unknown

title: quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland...a book filled with memorable characters and quotes. Can't wait for the movie.

On another note, I was thrilled to learn that I was the winner of a giveaway at http://luphia.blogspot.com/!! I adore her blog and cannot wait to receive my dress. This is the first time I've ever won anything...ever. Is that sad?
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. xx

8 comments:

  1. Amazing.. I need a couture dress.. ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland as well! I'm so excited. It looks fabulous. Congrats on winning the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nude colours are Fabulous!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    I am also sooo excited for the Alice film :)

    Interesting how designs from different designers and different seasons can all come together to one coherent theme. The purity that links these is sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ellie saab's fall couture is unbelievable .

    love ur blog posts !

    mind if we exchange links ? :)

    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com
    I've already added u up :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx