Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i am, i am, i am



I thought I'd share these two photos of my new booties -- Carlos by Carlos Santana. I got these for $100...which I think is a great deal. Admittedly, they are not the most comfortable shoes, but they could have been a lot worse. I don't think I gave them a fair trial, since my feet were already wounded (and I mean wounded - bleeding in 4 different spots) from another pair of shoes. Ahhh, what we do for fashion's sake. So, when I wear them next I will be sure to have healthy, unbruised feet and give them a fair try.

For those of you who follow my blog, you may realize this is the first time I'm doing a post on myself. My identity (face) is officially revealed. Oh, the fright!

21 comments:

  1. Wow i love your shoes!! Great style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shoes, and i understand your pain about bleeding! wearing new ballet pumps gives me blisters and bleeding :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. what we do for fashion is so right.

    ur blog is awesome too!

    thanks for the lovely comment. I love the color schemes u have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jaw litrarly just dropped, those are hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these shoess! nd ur blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing heels! I couldn't walk in this schoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning heels.<3
    xx cody

    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are so fierce!! And a great deal!! I think you're very pretty too! xxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great booties! Carlos surprises me sometimes (in a very good way!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes, so amazing!!!

    http://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the same picture as mary-kate and ashley on my sidebar too HAHAHAHA LOL
    your face is very pretty btw
    some niceeeee boots

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your header


    and i loveee your heels. they're so fierce :)


    -MJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute! Love the shoes dear :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love Top Heel Boots Shoes .Thanks For Collection.Check My Shoes Blog:http://bootsshoesuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx