Thursday, September 24, 2009

much obliged



I don't wear a lot of pink, but apparently I own a good amount of pink objects. For you James Frey fans, you might like to know that my copy is signed! When he was promoting My Friend Leonard, I went to one of his book readings/signings and got this book and A Million Little Pieces signed. Now I know there was that whole Oprah controversy - did he lie? should it have been called fiction? - but I still love these two books...and I think Mr. Frey is a brilliant writer.

In case you're wondering, the lip colors are: Smashbox pout, Lancome daiquiri, and Bobbi Brown hot pink. The blush is Bobbi Brown pale pink. It's the only blush I've used for years now. Also, wallet-Marc Jacobs. (It's kind of a dirty pink now...I guess I'm tough on my wallet.) Cosmetic bag-Fendi (circa 2002 ish). Headband-American Apparel.

4 comments:

  1. My first thought when I saw these pictures was that you had raided a Lilly Pulitzer botique! I go to school at a place where pink is a staple of the widely popular "ultra preppy" student wardrobes.

    Although pink is tricky to wear in large amounts on the high fashion front, I find that touches of pink (bold splashy pink accents or items like the ones here) can make your look and your life more GLAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all this pink, especially that adorable Fendi cosmetics bag!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! :)

    ps, you're the winner of my last week's giveaway, more details at
    http://luphia.blogspot.com/2009/09/styling-luphia-river-giveaway.html

    please let me know your dress size & your delivery address to blog@luphia.com if you'd like the prizes please?

    thanks!
    Tina :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx