Monday, October 12, 2009

jumelle




Jumelle, a clothing store in Brooklyn, seems like an awesome store. I've not been lucky enough to visit in person, but their website selection is fabulous. It's a high-end store, so many of the pieces are fairly pricey...but even the items that are far out of my reach are still nice to look at and gather inspiration from. Above are some of my favorites.
heimstone beaded belt - $215.
karen walker sunglasses - $210.
lover bodysuit - $295.
3.1 phillip lim mohair vest - out of stock.

7 comments:

  1. for some reason that beaded bracelet reminds me of summer camp.

    interesting selection they have. I'll have to check it out.

    Hope you had a good weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the karen walker sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment!! i love fake furs jackets and vests too. This in white is awesome!I want more cold to dress mine too!! :)

    A,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the Tao's photo :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reaaallly love those shades! Plus they're a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm IN LOVE with the mohair vest and the jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx