Thursday, October 22, 2009

pink ribbon scars that never forget



images: 1. kate photographed by the great ellen von unwerth 2. the selby 3. barbara munsel dress 4. lydia courteille cocktail ring 5. issac mizrahi spring 2010 rtw via style.com 6. tuleh spring 2010 rtw via style.com
title: lyrics from the smashing pumpkins' "today"
Today was such a beautiful day...high 60s and perfectly sunny.
I walked around the city and ate frozen yogurt in the park.
Today was emotional, but today was good.
Very good.
I hope everyone is enjoying their todays.

8 comments:

  1. I love the colour tones in these pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours of the pictures.
    gorgeous!
    hope you have a good weekend
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your day sounds lovely, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw... the dress is so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, amazing pics and beautifully put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette is dreamy perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx