Thursday, March 25, 2010

not dead





images: 1. alexander wang s/s 2010 2. unknown 3. anna selezneva by peter lindbergh via numero 4. kate and johnny 5. natacha ramsay via purple-diary.com
"There is no intensity of love or feeling that does not involve the risk of crippling hurt. It is a duty to take this risk, to love and feel without defense or reserve." - William S. Burroughs
Where am I going, Where have I been? Well...this term was pretty hectic and my blog unfortunately took the back burner. I will try to change this, as I miss my little blog! Hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for continuing to follow.

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture collection it's so awesome! Nice to see you posting again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first picture, Alexander Wang makes great things, one of the best!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx