Friday, August 13, 2010

closet envy









images: apartment via gotham mag and page six found on la dolce vita, others via google and tfs
Olivia Palermo is, hands down, one of the best dressed girls out there. She is so tailored without looking too contrived. She pulls off the masculine look better than anyone else and her accessories are always spot-on.
Like her personal style, her apartment is just as fashionable and glamorous, with pops of color and sleek lines (I love the tufted cream chair with pink piping.)

4 comments:

  1. gosh she has a wonderful wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that girl, she's so amazing and stylish and look at those legs! pwoaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh me too my dear! I remember seeing this article about a year ago..I was in awe when I saw the closet! Can only begin to imagine how many wonderful pieces are hidden in there!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx