Friday, September 17, 2010

the feminine mystique














































































































images: 1. beautiful blogger's desk via frou frou (check out this blog for the most luxurious lingerie and more) 2. pink flower, unknown 3. bedroom styled by eva lindh 4. bow via becoming lola 5. balloons via beauty comma 6. model amanda norgaard via little plastic horses and tfs

"I fell off my pink cloud with a thud." - Elizabeth Taylor

4 comments:

  1. I love peonies but they're so difficult to find here. I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Feminine Mystique is the title of a book about the effects of gender oppression on 50's era housewives. I can't decide if you are satirizing the women's rights movement here or if you just don't know what the phrase refers to.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx