Saturday, December 11, 2010

first collage

images: dali leda chair, anna french wallpaper, hermes constance, antique mirror, piggy back unknown, alexander mcqueen skull bracelet, headband by ban.do, I believe

I am not good with photoshop, but I recently learned the basics...hence my first collage. It's barely a collage actually - more like a few photos configured in one file. But for me, it's a collage.

Sorry for the lack of posts. I was busy with finals but now I'm on break for a few weeks and I plan on posting more frequently. A special thank you to my followers who continue to bear with me and my less than consistent posting. Hope everyone's December is off to a great start!

5 comments:

  1. loving the bag and the headband:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that chair is so cool! nice collage :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, not bad for the first time ;)

    hermes bag is LOVE!

    Visit my blog! Follow if interested ;)


    http://lamodemary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaayyy for photoshop and yayyy for collages, you've done a great job and I love this selection! Thankyou so much for your lovely comment too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx