Monday, January 17, 2011

clouds of purple








images: 1. aesa purple quartz necklace via assembly new york 2. purple balenciaga clutch and amazing jewels via the blonde salad 3. photo by david bellemere 4. ring by kyss johanna, source unknown 5. max mara spring 2011 ad via knightcat 6 & 7. unknown via weheartit 8. unearthen jewelry via weheartit

"Not only have I always had trouble distinguishing between what happened and what merely might have happened, I remain unconvinced that the distinction matters." - Joan Didion

5 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful pieces of jewelry! I love that quote from Joan Didion! She's truly one of my favorite writers! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! I really love the purple glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all in this post except the second pic, the others are perfect!

    http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combinations of the photos!
    And i Really really like, no I mean love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! <3 I especially love the second one.
    I would love to follow each other-let me know if you are game!

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx