Sunday, January 1, 2012

onward and upward






images: 1. patrick demarchelier for harper's bazaar july '93 2. elements of style 3. rosie hardy photography
4. ira glass quote 5. iris apfel for mac

goals for the new year, as inspired by the above photos:
1. look up (literally and figuratively)
2. wear more color (I feel so safe with my blacks, whites, and grays!)
3. explore the outdoors more (I'm not very outdoorsy)
4. live by this quote (this should be interesting)
5. don't be afraid to stand out (connects with #2)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! It's so inspirational especially at the start of a new year. I love that quote, it so true and keeps me motivated to continue doing what I love the most! Oh and old photos of Kate Moss are always so unique <3 Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Iris Apfel! Such a great and beautiful woman, isn´t she?!
    Thank you for your lovely and nice comment! you´ve made my day today :o)
    greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx