Monday, July 23, 2012

grammings, part deux











all images by fashionable palette
1. the elkins estate outside Philadelphia, architecture by Horace Trumbauer
2. rings and reading
3. the union league in Philadelphia, architecture by Horace Trumbauer
4. bracelets and coffee and reading, oh my
5. new balance sneaks - a great vintage find in my mother's closet
(nowifonlytheyfit)
6. gothic architecture on penn's campus
7. a Rittenhouse gem
(ihearyouknocking)

"If we are to make reality endurable, we must all nourish a fantasy or two." - Marcel Proust

4 comments:

  1. great photos! followed you, hope you can follow back :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful photographs! such beautiful buildings. I feel like there must be a pair of tretorns in my mom's closet somewhere...those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx