Sunday, August 19, 2012

table talk










the "tablescape" -- a term attributed to the late British designer David Hicks (1929-1998) -- is the art of arranging beautiful objects beautifully...on a table, that is. Above are some tablescapes that please my eyes.

images: 1. (in)decorous taste
2. kelly framel of the glamourai
3. emese szenasy, director of global communications for diane von furstenburg, via the coveteur
4 & 5. photographer claire swanson frank for vogue
7. carolina engman of fashion squad
8. interior designer david scott

"Ah, good conversation -- there's nothing like it, is there? The air of ideas is the only air worth breathing." - Edith Wharton

3 comments:

  1. oooh I love these table picts...so cute and I especially love the vintage purfume bottles...I have a few of those myself

    come visit me at
    www.just2fancy.com
    Rosalyn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx