Sunday, October 21, 2012

inklings of gold






My apologies for the recent hiatus. A relocation to the wonderful city of New York has taken over my recent weeks...but I'm back. And here are some inspirational images for us to drool over...

images: 1. fendi project via the selby 2. fendi project via the selby 3. bijou and boheme 
4. photographer chloe rice 5. the plaza via the coveteur

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question." 
- Albert Camus

3 comments:

  1. Great post, very inspirational!
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great golden details! Always thought I'd never wear gold, but thats turning around now :D

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog :) I like your posts!
    ahhhh welcome to New york city then! haha oh dear, hope you stay safe through this storm >.>

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx