I love this aussie brand. These photos are not from the most recent collection, but I love the styling of them. The fall 09 collection is just as amazing -- great cuts and lines, interesting materials, etc... http://www.maurieandeve.com/
bonjour ! first time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :) ps : lovelyheader ! well if you wanna be inspired by mu collages or just dream, come and visit my blog ! a bientot ! Boubouteatime xx
j'aime ces robes si legères (:
ReplyDeletexx
beautiful clothes!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your comment today!
joni
Can I have her figure as well? All very pretty.
ReplyDeletebonjour !
ReplyDeletefirst time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
ps : lovelyheader !
well if you wanna be inspired by mu collages or just dream, come and visit my blog !
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx
Wow, those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete/Jeanett
http://jeanettd.blogspot.com