the shoes are just so cutemakes me want to go buy some pink ribbon and tie it to my shoe. actually i shall do that!
I want that to be my washroom when I grow up! The lush colours reminds me of Marie Antoinent.
beautiful!
awesome shoes!i love the bows on them!http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
that bathroom just inspired all sorts of envy in me, so gorgeous! the shoes are pretty damn amazing, too.thanks for the comment!
TROP chic. I love those shoes. And that bathroom is completely enchanting.xx
That shoes are so lovely!! And I wish I live in that bathroom! :-) xxoxoxo
Oh what lovely shoes!! And the gorgeous rose bathroom, I wish to have it in my home!!!Adding your beautiful blog to my reading list:)
I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx
the shoes are just so cute
ReplyDeletemakes me want to go buy some pink ribbon and tie it to my shoe. actually i shall do that!
I want that to be my washroom when I grow up! The lush colours reminds me of Marie Antoinent.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteawesome shoes!
ReplyDeletei love the bows on them!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
that bathroom just inspired all sorts of envy in me, so gorgeous! the shoes are pretty damn amazing, too.
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment!
TROP chic. I love those shoes. And that bathroom is completely enchanting.
ReplyDeletexx
That shoes are so lovely!! And I wish I live in that bathroom! :-) xxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOh what lovely shoes!! And the gorgeous rose bathroom, I wish to have it in my home!!!
ReplyDeleteAdding your beautiful blog to my reading list:)