thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, truly appreciated! I love yours too... I love the Olsen twins, and just bought this mag when I was in the States. As for your question on the artwork, I would love to take credit but it is actually the work of my wonderful husband! xx http://www.stylexicon.com.au
so true. they can do no wrong.
ReplyDeletexo
Bang & Buck
Amazing
ReplyDeleteI'm holding a giveaway
It's a YSL ring!
http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
xox
OH wow! Amazing cover!
ReplyDeleteNice cover! They really look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
You have an amazing blog and I loved this post.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great and I've actually
been scrolling down your blog for the last 10 minutes.
Say hello to your new follower!
Hope you can check out mine and maybe follow
back if you get the time?
Stoleninspiration.com
they are perfect!
ReplyDeletepepperandchips.blogspot.com
I love their style. They always have the best new fashion ideas.
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, truly appreciated! I love yours too... I love the Olsen twins, and just bought this mag when I was in the States. As for your question on the artwork, I would love to take credit but it is actually the work of my wonderful husband! xx http://www.stylexicon.com.au
ReplyDelete