images: via marin dearie
artist / designer marin dearie's "shades of change"
such lovely graphics and interesting facts.
I can't help but love these, perhaps because they remind me of my color gradation studies from school.
"Aprils never meant much to me, autumns seem that season of beginning, spring." - Truman Capote










Great job! Love them!
ReplyDeletejust followed your blog.
Love.
Love this! What a gorgeous idea, and that Capote quote is so good :) I definitely agree. After all, "April is the cruelest month," or so says Chaucer and a slew of others.
ReplyDeleteThese are really lovely, the simplicity of the design & layout is beautiful & I'm a sucker for interesting facts! The shade cards remind me of the fashion trend books I always had my head buried in whilst at uni!
ReplyDeletei loveee this! so interesting! the michael jackson and lil kim ones are too good, haha
ReplyDeleteHybid Hunter
Really good!
ReplyDeleteanother way to look at color, always helpful
ReplyDelete