OMGeeeeee! i Love that bed! its absolutely gorgeous :D
That votive tray with the pink roses is just mesmerizing. Beautifully shot to whomever took the photo!
That glass dressing table is to die for. Gorgeous images.xhttp://walkthesand.blogspot.com
Love the mirror in that bedroom
Such beautiful furniture and decor!!rtf :)
lovely pictures!hope you can stop by and follow, www.thesocietyofstyle.com
Merry Christmas to you my dear!!!open the following link for the christmas card :)http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt157/loagnes/christmascard.jpgTake Care!agnes xx
Ooh I love mirrored furniture, but I've never seen a mirrored bed! wow!
I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx
OMGeeeeee! i Love that bed! its absolutely gorgeous :D
ReplyDeleteThat votive tray with the pink roses is just mesmerizing. Beautifully shot to whomever took the photo!
ReplyDeleteThat glass dressing table is to die for. Gorgeous images.
ReplyDeletex
http://walkthesand.blogspot.com
Love the mirror in that bedroom
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful furniture and decor!!
ReplyDeletertf :)
lovely pictures!
ReplyDeletehope you can stop by and follow, www.thesocietyofstyle.com
Merry Christmas to you my dear!!!
ReplyDeleteopen the following link for the christmas card :)
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt157/loagnes/christmascard.jpg
Take Care!
agnes xx
Ooh I love mirrored furniture, but I've never seen a mirrored bed! wow!
ReplyDelete