A discovery that I had to share with my readers:
original literature-inspired illustrations by New York City based designer Evan Robertson. Check out his etsy website here for the full collection. Each illustration is 13"x19" and only $24.
I'd love to see Robertson's take on two of my favorite lines from Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise:
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered."
or
"I don't want to repeat my innocence. I want to pleasure of losing it again."








Love it! Amazing post!
ReplyDeleteLooks nice!!
ReplyDeletegreat quotes!
ReplyDeletehttp://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/
Nice post.^^
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on gfc???
My Blog
looks great and it's not that expensive! great find x
ReplyDeletewow love this!
ReplyDeleteWow looks verry nice! Would you like to follow each other?x
ReplyDeletecool :)
ReplyDeletex Daisy
TheMandarineGirl.com
Current Post: WIN A VIP TRIP TO LONDON FASHION WEEK + 1000 POUNDS FOR SHOPPING
These are the best quotes ever! My fave is the write drunk, edit sober!!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog,
Lauren
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/
Dear Brooke,
ReplyDeleteIt took 6 months, but I finally got around to drawing another Fitzgerald-inspired illustration, and it uses one of the quotes you mentioned. Just thought I would share. :)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125772559
Cheers,
Evan