I love this. I lobe blumarine. esp. their ads. love ur blog!xxfashionlayne
Those shades are so lovely, it's like looking at a fairytale.
My first designer dress i wore was Blumarine and i loved it! love this new runway look :) stunningxoxonatalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Thank you for your sweet comment today! Good luck with your studies! haha!! do better with it than I did that's for sure.Joni
i love both!
I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx
I love this. I lobe blumarine. esp. their ads.
ReplyDeletelove ur blog!
xx
fashionlayne
Those shades are so lovely, it's like looking at a fairytale.
ReplyDeleteMy first designer dress i wore was Blumarine and i loved it! love this new runway look :) stunning
ReplyDeletexoxo
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Thank you for your sweet comment today! Good luck with your studies! haha!! do better with it than I did that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteJoni
i love both!
ReplyDelete