

I thought I'd share these two photos of my new booties -- Carlos by Carlos Santana. I got these for $100...which I think is a great deal. Admittedly, they are not the most comfortable shoes, but they could have been a lot worse. I don't think I gave them a fair trial, since my feet were already wounded (and I mean wounded - bleeding in 4 different spots) from another pair of shoes. Ahhh, what we do for fashion's sake. So, when I wear them next I will be sure to have healthy, unbruised feet and give them a fair try.
For those of you who follow my blog, you may realize this is the first time I'm doing a post on myself. My identity (face) is officially revealed. Oh, the fright!
Awesome shoes!
ReplyDeleteWow i love your shoes!! Great style xx
ReplyDeletei love the shoes, and i understand your pain about bleeding! wearing new ballet pumps gives me blisters and bleeding :/
ReplyDeletexx
Great shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those, great find!
ReplyDeleteha. what we do for fashion is so right.
ReplyDeleteur blog is awesome too!
thanks for the lovely comment. I love the color schemes u have going on!
My jaw litrarly just dropped, those are hot!!
ReplyDeletelove these shoess! nd ur blog is great!
ReplyDeleteamazing heels! I couldn't walk in this schoes!
ReplyDeletestunning heels.<3
ReplyDeletexx cody
codyjune.blogspot.com
Those boots are so fierce!! And a great deal!! I think you're very pretty too! xxoxoxoox
ReplyDeleteLovely boots*-*
ReplyDeleteGreat booties! Carlos surprises me sometimes (in a very good way!!!!)
ReplyDeleteOoh great booties!
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes, so amazing!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com
i have the same picture as mary-kate and ashley on my sidebar too HAHAHAHA LOL
ReplyDeleteyour face is very pretty btw
some niceeeee boots
great heels!
ReplyDeletei love your header
ReplyDeleteand i loveee your heels. they're so fierce :)
-MJ
those shoes are hot!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! Love the shoes dear :)
ReplyDeletexox
I Love Top Heel Boots Shoes .Thanks For Collection.Check My Shoes Blog:http://bootsshoesuk.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete