Now that the weather is starting to change, I wanted to give my Calvin Klein shoes one last day of wear. I will see you in the spring, my lovely shoes. Really, they have been quite wonderful - a high heal to give me height and still they are considerably comfortable. These aren't the best photos of them, so I might do another post with them before it turns too chilly. Oh, and please don't mind my skills in front of the camera...I'm new at this.
On another note, I am very excited to start piling on the layers for fall. More outfit posts to come.
Great shoes!
ReplyDeletewhereee is your sweater from??
ReplyDeletei adore big chunky loose sweaters, and grey is a fave color!
great oufit
myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com
I love your shoes. & your sweater! Reminds me I need to get myself one like that soon!
ReplyDeletenice sweater!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comments. Because a few of you have commented on my sweater, I thought I should let you know the brand: it's by alexis lamontagna and it's from Scoop nyc. I will do another post soon with it b/c you don't get to totally see it..but it's so, so cozy and lovely.
ReplyDeleteit's sad having to say bye to fantastic items over the summer / winter, isn't it? I've just put away so many knit dresses and warm cardigans, and brought out all my sun dresses for the summer. it's fun but kind of sad as well!
ReplyDeletexx