Monday, September 14, 2009

not as confused as i look



Now that the weather is starting to change, I wanted to give my Calvin Klein shoes one last day of wear. I will see you in the spring, my lovely shoes. Really, they have been quite wonderful - a high heal to give me height and still they are considerably comfortable. These aren't the best photos of them, so I might do another post with them before it turns too chilly. Oh, and please don't mind my skills in front of the camera...I'm new at this.

On another note, I am very excited to start piling on the layers for fall. More outfit posts to come.

6 comments:

  1. whereee is your sweater from??
    i adore big chunky loose sweaters, and grey is a fave color!
    great oufit

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes. & your sweater! Reminds me I need to get myself one like that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments. Because a few of you have commented on my sweater, I thought I should let you know the brand: it's by alexis lamontagna and it's from Scoop nyc. I will do another post soon with it b/c you don't get to totally see it..but it's so, so cozy and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's sad having to say bye to fantastic items over the summer / winter, isn't it? I've just put away so many knit dresses and warm cardigans, and brought out all my sun dresses for the summer. it's fun but kind of sad as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every comment. xx